OF THE SITE :https://ostergaard.lu/.
ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data capable of identifying a user must be considered as personal data. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- to whom this data is transmitted;
- Optionally, the site’s policy regarding “cookies” files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data respects the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is collected, and for what reasons their data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data are carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- We generally store your information for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obligated to continue to retain it. For example, we store order information for XXX years for taxes and accounting. This includes your name, email, and billing and shipping addresses.
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a need linked to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing may be explained by a need linked to the performance of a mission of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
- DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Ostergaards site are as follows:
First name, Last name, Telephone, Address, Email, Postal code, Order, Item in the basket, IP address, Browser, Lists of pages viewed.
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
When the user purchases a product from the site, when the user uses the contact form, or when the user creates an account and browses the site.
In addition, when paying on the site, proof of the transaction including the order form and invoice will be kept in the site editor’s computer systems.
The collection and processing of data serve the following purposes:
Processing of orders, shipping of packages, response to requests sent through the contact form.
The data processing carried out is based on the following legal bases:
User consent, legal obligation.
- TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
- DATA HOSTING
The Ostergaards site is hosted by: OVH, whose head office is located at the following address:
2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 1007.
ARTICLE 4: RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
- THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is: OVH. He can be contacted as follows:
By phone: 1007
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that the information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account or personal space number or subscriber.
- PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS IN TERMS OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
To. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
The user must send an e-mail to email@example.com, specifying the subject of their request.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure:
The user must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the subject of his request in the event of deletion or modification of his personal data
- Right to limit and oppose data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to object to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must send an e-mail to email@example.com, specifying the subject of their request.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him. similar way.
- Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the fate of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
- Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to challenge this decision, or, if he believes that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
- PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of European regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF “COOKIES” FILES
The site may use the techniques of “cookies”.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information relating to the user’s browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the convenience of the user.
For the use of “cookie” files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is necessarily requested.
More generally, it is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the recording of these “cookie” files by configuring his browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser software to oppose the recording of “cookie” files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
- Description of the “cookies” files used by the site
The site editor draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing:
Products you’ve viewed: we use them to, for example, show products you’ve recently viewed
Location, IP address and browser type: we use them to estimate taxes and shipping costs
Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter it to estimate shipping costs before you place an order, and to ship the order to you!
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
By e-mail to the address indicated.